by Mastic Home Exteriors
Structure Home Insulation SystemStructure Home Insulation System is made with a premium, recycled-content vinyl siding panel permanently bonded to expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam to provide superior looks and performance over traditional vinyl siding. It delivers natural beauty, significant insulation properties and increased impact resistance in a wide-style clapboard look.
Structure® EPS Insulated Siding
Structure is a premium insulated siding bonded with expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam. It delivers superior strength, style and performance in a wide-style clapboard look.
Women’s Day Remodeling & Makeovers magazine honored Structure® with a 2008 Remodeling and Makeover Award for its energy-efficient design. And top-of-the-line energy efficiency is just the beginning. Structure boasts classic style, a 190 mph wind rating and reduces outside noise levels by up to 30 percent.
Professional Builder’s Top New 100 Products Award
Structure® EPS Insulated Siding was named one of the 100 Best New Products in 2007 by Professional Builder magazine.
- Looks and feels like solid wood
- Easy to install - Lightweight, flexible, easy to handle and cut with virtually no debris
- Energy efficient - Improves R-value by 25%. Reduces energy costs
- Superior Performance - Retains 97% of its R-value over time. Withstands 190 mph wind rating.
- Quiet comfort every day - Filters sound better than other products.
- No Paint, No Stain, No Hassles
- Color and Texture – 21 base colors, over 700 DreamColor® hues
- Backed by the Mastic V.I.P. Limited Lifetime Warranty