Pro Series Windows
PlyGem Pro Series windows feature Pinch Fusion welded sashes and mainframes for high strength and high energy-efficiency. Best of all, their beauty will last because they're made of maintenance-free polyvinylchloride (uiPVC).
The color of uiPVC is through-and-through, so your windows will never need painting and scratches won't show. The vinyl also won't conduct heat or cold, dramatically reducing frost and condensation. And unlike aluminum or wood windows, a simple wash with soap and water keeps PlyGem Pro Series windows looking like new year after year.
We believe so strongly in the durability of our windows that we back each window unit with our hassle-free Limited Lifetime Warranty. Lifetime means your windows are protected under the warranty for as long as you own your home. And your warranty is transferable to the next home-owner. Which helps you protect your investment by increasing your home's resale value.
Weathertight Meeting Rails
Our double-hung and slider windows feature an Integral Interlock with double weatherstripping, an airtight seal and extra security.
Warm Edge Glass Spacer System
The Warm Edge glass system within PlyGem Pro Series windows reduces thermal transfer around the glass perimeter by utilizing a unique U-shaped channel to separate glass panes and interrupt the natural flow of heat to cold.
Warm Edge glass spacer is one continuous piece creating a stronger, more energy-efficient insulated glass unit. Plus it flexes with glass expansion and contraction to ensure a strong seal for the life of the window.
Low-E Glass Efficiency
Single pane glass windows offer poor insulating performance.
PlyGem Pro Series windows offer the HP Glass System - HP glass has a 7/8" single-surface multilayer vacuum-deposition Low-E insulated glass unit with argon gas. Argon gas is 40% denser than air which means more energy efficiency for your home.
DOUBLE HUNG WINDOWS
- Ventilation limit-locks for added security when windows are partially open
- Sloped sill with unique SiLok design ensures natural water run-off
- Wool-pile weather stripping on both sash and mainframe for protection against air, dust and moisture
- Block and tackle balance system
- Two cam-action locks on windows over 25" wide
- Lift rail for ease of operation
- Trim line design for maximum viewing area
- Economically designed tilt latch buttons for easy operation.
CASEMENT & AWNING WINDOWS
- Fusion-welded frames and sashes stay strong and in place for a lifetime of dependable performance
- uiPVC vinyl requires little maintenance while retaining beauty
- Casements open a full 90 degrees for easier, safer cleaning
- Easy-to-reach multi-point locking system provides increased security with a single conveniently located handle
- Available with decorative grids to add character and elegance.
BAY & BOW WINDOWS
- Custom made to ensure a good fit in your home
- Available in casement or double-hung styles
- Personalize with a colonial or diamond grid
- Fusion-welded frames and sashes for extra strength and dependable performance
- Heavy-duty weatherstripping ensures a tighter seal
- Warm Edge glass system help keep utility bills down
- Multi-point locking system secures the window in several locations simultaneously with a single handle
- Available with Advanced Easy Clean® Glass for an easier cleaning that lasts longer.
SLIDING PATIO DOORS
- Both the panels and frame are fully welded for superior strength and durability
- Full perimeter, high performance weatherstripping
- Doors come standard with the Warm Edge spacer system. This warm edge system creates superior thermal performance and minimizes the transfer of heat through its unique u-shaped design
- Our doors glide on tandem steel rollers and provide smooth and effortless operation, no matter how many times they are opened and closed
- Add the convenience of an easy to activate security lock that allows you to vent your home while providing peace-of-mind.
SLIDING & PICTURE WINDOWS
- Fully fusion-welded sash and mainframe for extra strength
- 7/8" insulating glass with Warm Edge spacer system for added energy efficiency
- Sloped sill weep system with color matched baffles for maximum performance
- State-of-the-art track and roller system for easy gliding
- Two high-security cam action locks on windows over 25" tall
- In-home removable sash for safe, easy cleaning
- Ventilation limit-latch for added security when windows are partially opened
- Integral interlock and dual Wool-pile weatherstripping on both sashes and mainframe for protection against air, dust and moisture
- Extruded aluminum half screen with heavy fiberglass mesh
- Trim line design for maximum viewing area