A beautiful entry
creates a dramatic first impression and a welcoming focal point for your
home. Our exterior door systems are built for lasting value and
performance using quality components and workmanship. Make that first
impression a distinctive one with an exterior door system from General Siding Supply.
ProVia Professional-Class Doors
Energy-efficient exterior doors save money and enhance comfort.
ProVia doors are built to be energy efficient, beautiful and secure. Our new construction replacement exterior doors keep you cozy in the winter and cool in the summer. Every steel or fiberglass door is foam-filled with thermally efficient material and contains the best weather seals on the market. Our ComforTech™ glazing packages add outstanding energy efficiency to doors with glass (available in clear, decorative glass and Inspirations Art Glass).
ProVia has been crafting the finest entry, storm and patio doors for more than 35 years.
Our replacement entry, storm and patio doors are continually selected as a homeowner favorite because we are committed to creating our products The Professional Way. That means we don’t cut corners or sidestep even the smallest details.
Fiberglass and Steel Entry Doors
ProVia offers four lines of fiberglass and steel professional-class entry doors that meet the highest standards for beauty, durability, security and energy efficiency, available in custom sizes and finishes.
Fiberglass Entry Doors
Fiberglass entry doors are the #1 replacement choice by homeowners and are best suited for single-home residences. Here’s why:
- Beauty – Fiberglass entry doors most closely mimic the defined grain of authentic wood doors and come in a number of wood grain textures like oak, cherry, mahogany and fir as well as a variety of stain and paint colors. Additionally, fiberglass doors offer many options for door glass, including decorative door glass, which improves curb appeal. All ProVia doors are custom-made to the size and style specifications of the buyer for maximum impact.
- Endurance – Unlike wood doors, fiberglass entry doors do not shrink, warp, split, crack or delaminate. They’re ideal for harsh or humid climates. Because fiberglass doors last so long, many come with long warranties. ProVia doors, for instance, come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty that guarantees the doors through the entirety of the ownership of the home by the door purchaser, plus one subsequent homeowner. Paint and stain finishes are warranted for up to 10 years.
- Maintenance – Fiberglass entry doors offer the lowest maintenance, resisting denting and scratching, and can be cleaned with mild soap and water. These doors can be re-finished, but must be done by a professional.
- Energy efficiency – Fiberglass entry door systems are engineered to be highly energy efficient. The polyurethane core, high-performance, heat-resistant window trim, Q-Lon weatherstripping and ComforTech Warm Edge Glazing System in ProVia entry door systems work together to keep the cold out in the winter and heat out in the summer. All ProVia entry doors without glass are ENERGY STAR certified and many models with glass also meet ENERGY STAR standards.
- Security – The solid construction of fiberglass entry doors provides significant security over wood doors.
- Cost – Fiberglass doors can be comparable in cost to wood doors or can be significantly higher, depending on the model, glass options and hardware selected, but offer longer durability and far less maintenance.
A beautiful entry creates a dramatic first impression and a welcoming focal point for your home. Our exterior door systems are built for lasting value and performance using quality components and workmanship. Make that first impression a distinctive one with an exterior door system from Waudena Millwork.
- Decorative glass - serves as a focal point for your home, a reflection of your style, and a bridge between you and the outside world
- Numerous decorative glass styles available to match many architectural styles including: Eclectic, Old World, Craftsman, Contemporary/Modern, Classic/Traditional
- Weatherstripping forms a tight weather-seal between the door, frame and threshold; preventing air infiltration
- Made in America products
- For new construction and renovation projects
- Available in factory finished stain and paint colors, or custom color, for maximum durability to match your decor
- Optional aluminum jamb cladding protects wood from rot, to keep your door looking new for years
- Ball-bearing hinges are standard on all doors, with eight hinge color options to choose from
- Multi-point locking system
- Optional Schlage and Fusion hardware
Therma-Tru Entry Door SystemsTherma-Tru entry door systems are the brand that most builders and re-modelers prefer. Every line of doors we offer comes with a package of performance that is unrivaled in the industry. With a front door by Therma-Tru, not only will you see an increase in comfort, energy efficiency and performance, you will also see an increase in curb appeal. In fact, you can increase the perceived value of your home just by adding a Therma-Tru entry door system.
General Siding Supply carries full lines of siding, gutters, windows, doors and more. We believe in giving you more—more service, more products and more solutions!
Contact us here or call 402- 344-3300 today.